thank you for the minutes. Two remarks:
- Community Structure, Legal Entities
André, let me know if you want me to translate the material discussed in Leipzig. Info for the Team: For the swiss association, there is a membership model proposed. In particular, we distinguish between members and workers. there is also a suggestion how to handle legal entities

- Website/CMS
people involved might want to have a look at the Drupal/CiviCRM combination # civicrm is well suited to manage memberships (including payments), contacts, etc # drupal is one leading cms, ideal for community plumbing and with a variety of extensions

Regards, Dani
***