Thanks Roxy,

Yes that it what I got too and used to try and unsubscribe but still
the emails keep rolling in.

I used the approriate thing for the other "hidden" list I was herded
onto abruptely as well.

One of the ones that you could not find by yourself, it was after all
only the Users' Help list - who needed to find that any way?

Paul