"Please don't shout, we get the message."
If I had been shouting the entire message would have been all caps. I was using all caps for
EMPHASIS!

"Technically there are not yet any "normal" LibreOffice users; there's not yet any "official"
release, only a beta."
Is this not hoped to be a move of all the current OOo users to become users of LO? If so, then
there is already millions of "normal users".

"But I totally agree with the concerns about future layout of user-services and feedback".
Rather than having an opening web page that seems to be mostly concerned with introducing people
and their qualifications, missions and goals, there should be more information about what has taken
place in regard to the WHAT, WHERE, WHY, WHEN, AND HOW of this move from OOo to LO. Are both
continuing? It sounds that way in some of the discussions, with some members on both groups. There
also needs to be more and better installation instructions. Does LO go over OOo? Do they install
separately? Does the installation of LO create a directory within its installation called
"program_old", like my last upgrade installation of OOo did? I believe the cart is out there, not
before the horse, but completely without a horse!

"You just made it from being "a totally confused 68 year old user" to being a participant in the
project - thank you ;-)"
I have participated in the project, off and on, every since the day I started using OOo about 9
years ago. But I AM still a "totally confused 68 year old user".
Roxy Robinson