On Sun, 2010-10-17 at 21:58 +0200, Per Eriksson wrote:
Dear members of the community,

If we think that we indeed have a better community model and software
development model, our best way of showing that is by demonstrating how
it is supposed to work. The ongoing discussions about old, bad working
models will only take our energy when getting our new version out.

In any case, who has control of the cheque book? Those authorised to
sign the cheques are in a pretty powerful position ;-).

But if the money can not be spent on LO in any case why waste the
energy? As Per says, better to move forward and not get bogged down in
recrimination or time consuming battles that probably can't be won.

--
Ian
Ofqual Accredited IT Qualifications