Hi Harold,

Von: Harold Fuchs <hwfa.libreoffice@gmail.com>
An: discuss@documentfoundation.org
Betreff: [tdf-discuss] Donations ?

I just noticed that the TDF "Donations" web page at
http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/  gives bank account
details
for something called "Openoffice.org Deutschland e.V."

Does this mean the money goes to Oracle?

No, definately not.

"Openoffice.org Deutschland e.V." is a German non-profit founded by
German community members about 6 years ago. OOoDeV is actually
hosting most of our infrastructure, pays legal fees and handles some
of the assets (like domain names, trademark). It will hand over
the collected donations and assets to the foundation, as soon as this
is astablished as a legal entity.

hope that helps,

André
--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit