On Thu, 2010-10-07 at 11:00 -0430, Richard wrote:
Great work, Jean.

I'd like to help with the English side: proofing, upgrading, etc.

Send me a link or name for a document to use as a trial.

Thanks, Richard!
We've got a mailing list now for documentation, so you might want to
subscribe to it too. Not as much traffic as the main list! and would be
better to move this discussion there.
documentation+subscribe@libreoffice.org

The first set of files (for the Getting Started guide) are here:
http://www.oooauthors.org/english/libreoffice3
They can be seen and downloaded by people who have joined the OOoAuthors
website and requested the "author" role, which carries the required
permissions. This is because they are drafts. Published chapters can be
seen by anyone. This practice can be changed to make drafts available to
anyone, if the group prefers. We are very flexible!

--Jean