Hello Guy,

I've long felt that a PR and media push in the USA could produce very strong results for OOo and
now for LibO. I'd suggest we (I'm in NYC) model such a campaign after the work Italo Vignoli does
in Italy, which has been so successful there.

Are you a PR professional yourself? Such experience would be a boon!

Ben

Sent from my iPhone