What is the status of allowing volunteers to help improve the website? I signed up to discuss with
this sole purpose.

The site as it is currently, with _out_ a new CMS, needs proper xhtml/CSS rendition of the
image-based design its using.

I started rewriting the website in exact duplication to show that it really would be exactly the
same visually, except it would be crawlable and standardized.

I stopped my rewrite, but stopped however because I thought, "this is an open source project,
they'll at least share copies of the PHP files and let us do the work in a more direct/efficient
manner".

If its a matter of security and the PHP files can't be distributed, might someone say so? I'll
gladly send a patch of the html output and the CSS files (of course that would mean someone will
have to figure out how to pull that back into the php, but at least the images currently used might
get fixed).

So I'm just looking for a definitive answer: Will anyone be giving us access to any way we can help
with the website? I'd hate to be pushy, but I wake up with 70 emails a morning from the "discuss"
list and I'd like to help with what I'm knowledgeable in. There's no way I'm reading through some
kind of digest just to see if the website has been addressed.

Please let me know. </endRant> :P

Jonathan Zacsh
http://jzaksh.com/
732.660.8184