On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 9:26 PM, Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:

To avoid what was seen (and still being seen) on the ML there, would it be
possible to organise a discussion list on Gmane as they have?

+1 for any solution that support hybrid mailing list and onilne forum.

A nice sample is google group but we don't want to be stick on a company,
don't we?

OpenOffice uses collabNet's product; which is good but not perfect.

A new version of bugzilla is enough for handling bugs. I give a but for it.
However,

LibreOffice is huge project so IMO it is not a good idea to have only one
man
(dictator) sitting on the top. By restructure and modules and the softwares
included
in the office suite, we can manage it better.

I recommand redmine for managing tasks (called issues by redmine's
terminology).
A good news is that we can also customize fields in redmine so that it works
99% identical to bugzilla.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )