On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 9:22 PM, Danishka Navin <danishka@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 7:46 PM, Nguyen Vu Hung <vuhung16plus@gmail.com>wrote:

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 5:44 PM, Alexander Werner <
bundeswerner@googlemail.com> wrote:

Hi Jonathan,

Am 29.09.2010 um 06:58 schrieb Jonathan Zacsh:
I'm trying to help out with the "easy hacks" here:

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/LibreOffice/EasyHacks?action=show&redirect=Software/libreoffice/EasyHacks

developer-centric so you are more likely to get a qualified answer from
there.
And don't forget to join the other hackers and head to #libreoffice at
irc.freenode.net

Regarding the mailing lists, I think we need:

announce@
discuss@
webmasters@
dev@
ux@ User Experience
qa@ Quality Assurance
l18n@ l18n common discussion
i18n-xx@ localization list for , to be created on demand.

marketing@
pr@

i18n-vi@

I would like to be a list master mainly working on i18n-vi@ and qa@

Regarding l18n@, I think Sophie should step out, she will fill the gap.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )