Medellin, september 28/ 2010

Hi, people

I've been looking LibreOffice .... and the truth I have searched with a lot
of detail .. and find it perfect ...inclusive .. I've even found some
advantages ...like . to detect in the text ... more than one space between
words , besides I have it in parallel ... with go-oo .. OO Dev and
LibreOffice. The executable is called equal soffice, swriter, etc ...

I just look at the most demanding test ...load a dynamic table .... from Ms
Office 2010 ... filters, calculated fields and functions automatic grouping
...... and everything was perfect ...
. including ... functionality was added ... you do not have MS Office 2010
... dynamic editing of fields

Best Regards,
Luis E. Vásquez R.
OpenOffice.org Volunteer & Support
Este mensaje  se ha enviado desde Medellín, Colombia
*10 Años usando exitosamente OpenOffice.org  libre, seguro y abierto*