Re: [board-discuss] Drafting "Tender for implementing support for a dedicated, built-in UNO object,inspection tool (Xray-built-in debugger)"

Hi Florian, all,

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 04:58:40PM +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> I'd like to collect further feedback on this tender this week, and if there
> is nothing controversial, move to publication afterwards.

I wonder if it would make sense to link this old talk of mine in the tender or
supporting material, as it provides code hints to some core components that
might be helpful for this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBNG6bVZPzw

Best,

Bjoern