Re: [board-discuss] Drafting "Tender for implementing support for a dedicated, built-in UNO object,inspection tool (Xray-built-in debugger)"

Hi,

Miklos Vajna wrote:

I think the idea is that the work is developed on LibreOffice master, so
it gets released in the next major version after the work is done. This

I've added a note to clarify that:

"The work has to be developed on LibreOffice master, so it can get released in the next major version."

It is possible it's hard to compare proposals if the proposals have
optional features. One consistent way is to asssume you order / not
order everything optional. I imagine if the proposal is detailed enough,
there is a brief description of each sub-task, how it would be done --
then you can get the impression at the end that the bidder did their
homework, and the number at the bottom of the offer is not just a
ball-park.

I was thinking of that while publishing the first draft, but now added this:

"Bidders are free to bid on the required features only. Bidders who bid on both the required and optional features are required to provide a breakdown in terms of costs for both."