[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] [DECISION] Revert LibreOffice splashscreen, start center and about box to 7.0 alpha state
- Subject: [board-discuss] [DECISION] Revert LibreOffice splashscreen, start center and about box to 7.0 alpha state
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 17:35:37 +0200
- To: email@example.com
the following decision, which was taken in private on 2020-07-21, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.
* revert code https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/97638 (and
possible follow-on changes affecting branding) to pre-RC status
* continue working with the community to refine marketing plan
* keep timeline for 7.0 launch unmodified (go-public around August 6th)
The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote is quorate.
A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.
Result of vote: unanimous approval
Decision: The request has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] [DECISION] defer implementation of marketing plan draft
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-07-17
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] [DECISION] defer implementation of marketing plan draft
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-07-17