Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [board-discuss] Initiative to improve communication channels

Hi Franklin, all,

Franklin Weng wrote:
> BTW, even if it becomes 15th useless channel, which can be tweaked,
> tried and improved from the running experiences, it will not be a
> big deal IMO.

Sure, it would create more silos & further fracture the community.

As I said during the board call - this is lovely technology, that I
can imagine we can put to good use, for some areas.

But it doesn't solve the 'too many channels' problem (as it was
advertised to do). Let's not fool ourselves.

Unless we're willing to shut down mailing lists & telegram channels,
and actively shepherd community members over.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten