[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] New Version of Strategic Marcom Plan
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] New Version of Strategic Marcom Plan
- From: Uwe Altmann <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 23:36:12 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 15.07.20 um 16:05 schrieb Italo Vignoli:
> A new version of the strategic marcom plan has been uploaded to
> Nextcloud: https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/4pLtn9xn76BkxFK
Very much improved indeed :-)
Two minor naggings:
Slide 3 (in regard to 4) maybe better (?)
"The Document Foundation is a charitable organization, and as such is not supposed to release commercial software /as well as to fund programming of software/.
What is the surplus of the sum of "volonteers" and "ecosystem" to form the "community"? Users? Takers?
And my "ceterum censeo..."
This is why I and some others propose "" set as TDB - so we get "LibreOffice" and "LibreOffice Enterprise,[brought to you by XYZ]" as a result. This avoids all of the possible negative connotations each of the proposed "additions" to the build distributed by TDF brings. And allows the intended discrimination as well:
Basically we say there is a "LibreOffice" (vanilla) and "LibreOffice with benefits" (Enterprise,...) - and that's exactly what we want to tell the people, isn't it?
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
|Re: [board-discuss] New Version of Strategic Marcom Plan||Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [board-discuss] New Version of Strategic Marcom Plan||Michael Weghorn <email@example.com>|
|[board-discuss] New Version of Strategic Marcom Plan||Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-members] [board-discuss] Re: Personal: and software freedom.
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] FLOSS software money ecosystem, in general [was Personal: and software freedom.]
- Previous by thread: Re: [board-discuss] New Version of Strategic Marcom Plan
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] New Version of Strategic Marcom Plan