Re: [board-discuss] New Version of Strategic Marcom Plan

Hi
Am 15.07.20 um 16:05 schrieb Italo Vignoli:
> A new version of the strategic marcom plan has been uploaded to
> Nextcloud: https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/4pLtn9xn76BkxFK

Very much improved indeed :-)

Two minor naggings:

Slide 3 (in regard to 4) maybe better (?)
"The Document Foundation is a charitable organization, and as such is not supposed to release commercial software /as well as to fund programming of software/.

Slide 28
What is the surplus of the sum of "volonteers" and "ecosystem" to form the "community"? Users? Takers?

And my "ceterum censeo..."
Slide 49/50
This is why I and some others propose "" set as TDB - so we get "LibreOffice" and "LibreOffice Enterprise,[brought to you by XYZ]" as a result. This avoids all of the possible negative connotations each of the proposed "additions" to the build distributed by TDF brings. And allows the intended discrimination as well:
Basically we say there is a "LibreOffice" (vanilla) and "LibreOffice with benefits" (Enterprise,...) - and that's exactly what we want to tell the people, isn't it?
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Altmann