[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] [DECISION] Trademark licenses for CIB and Collabora
- Subject: [board-discuss] [DECISION] Trademark licenses for CIB and Collabora
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 13:56:09 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
the following decision, which was taken on 2020-06-26 in private, is now made public in accordance with our statutes:
1. renew the non-app store CIB license for "LibreOffice powered by CIB" and "LibreOffice Online powered by CIB" by one year
2. wrt. the app store licenses for CIB ("LibreOffice Vanilla", "LibreOffice powered by CIB") and Collabora ("LibreOffice Vanilla"), renew the licenses as they are by three months, i.e. expiration date end-September
Until the discussion wrt. the business entity is sorted out, TDF is also open to granting others the same license with the same parameters (i.e. free of charge, non-exclusive) and the same ending date.
TDF will re-investigate the situation in three months.
The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 4 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
[Those with a potential conflict of interest were excluded from discussion and vote.]
The vote is quorate.
A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 3 votes.
Result of vote: unanimous approval
Decision: The request has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: email@example.com
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] UPDATED Draft Marketing Plan 2020-2025
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Agenda for TDF board meeting on Friday, July 3rd at 1300 Berlin time (UTC+2)
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Involvement of the board in the Marketing Plan
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Agenda for TDF board meeting on Friday, July 3rd at 1300 Berlin time (UTC+2)