Re: [board-discuss] UPDATED Draft Marketing Plan 2020-2025

Hello Italo,

In France we really need this stuff, making a difference between the
current libreoffice for the state and professional support (currently
Linagora and previouslu CapGemini) and development made by professional
like CIB or Collabora. You have my support on this!

Thanks Italo !