[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] Involvement of the board in the Marketing Plan
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] Involvement of the board in the Marketing Plan
- From: "William Gathoye (LibreOffice)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 19:10:59 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Sam, Michael,
Thanks again for your interesting questions about KPIs during the
meeting. Always glad to be able to learn something new wrt. business
marketing (e.g. USP, etc.) ;)
> the link disappearing is annoying; but IIRC we have no E-mail
> attachments on-list.
The reason behind the "link disappearance" was because an
erratum/updated version was published later on invalidating the
first/previous link in the thread you mentioned :) cf. the updated
version  with the proper Nextcloud link.
> =) this has been quite widely shared; but we can always do more to
> communicate better; clearly.
+1, especially NLP communities who are not specifically following the
English based threads.
Have a nice week-end ahead,
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice
Proud member of The Document Foundation
Member of LaMouette - French based association promoting ODF and LibreOffice
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
|[board-discuss] Involvement of the board in the Marketing Plan||Sam Tuke <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [board-discuss] Involvement of the board in the Marketing Plan||Michael Meeks <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Involvement of the board in the Marketing Plan
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Involvement of the board in the Marketing Plan
- Previous by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Involvement of the board in the Marketing Plan
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Involvement of the board in the Marketing Plan