Re: [board-discuss] Involvement of the board in the Marketing Plan

Hi Sam, Michael,

Thanks again for your interesting questions about KPIs during the
meeting. Always glad to be able to learn something new wrt. business
marketing (e.g. USP, etc.) ;)

> the link disappearing is annoying; but IIRC we have no E-mail
> attachments on-list.

The reason behind the "link disappearance" was because an
erratum/updated version was published later on invalidating the
first/previous link in the thread you mentioned :) cf. the updated
version [1] with the proper Nextcloud link.

> =) this has been quite widely shared; but we can always do more to
> communicate better; clearly.

+1, especially NLP communities who are not specifically following the
English based threads.

Have a nice week-end ahead,

[1]
https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/msg04551.html

--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice