Re: [board-discuss] TDF's key goals now in Redmine

Hi,

Uwe Altmann wrote:
You're welcome to join the germanophone community video conference Thurday evening to advance this topic.
Really!:-)

indeed!

Andreas, can I put that on the agenda for the call? Mike Saunders will give an update about our student ambassador's program during the call, so having you present to share your ideas and activities would fit perfectly.

The pad for the call and the preliminary agenda is at https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/de_discuss

Thanks in advance,