[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Draft Marketing Plan 2020-2025
- Subject: [board-discuss] Draft Marketing Plan 2020-2025
- From: Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 07:35:41 +0200
- To: email@example.com
After 10 years, LibreOffice is a different software in a different
market environment. We are quickly approaching the milestone release of
LibreOffice 7.0, which, for the first time in over 10 years, will offer
a new updated open standard format for office document: ODF 1.3.
LibreOffice is now available on the desktop, online and on mobile, in
different flavours, and with different names according to the ecosystem
company releasing the product.
It is therefore the time to update our marketing strategy, based on the
current situation and the market outlook for the next 5 years.
The approach has been already discussed in private by a small group of
people and has reached a first level of consensus. It will be discussed
in public during next BoD call, on Friday, June 19, at 1PM CEST.
The draft presentation is available online at the following address:
Please focus on the overall strategy and not on specific details, as
details can be tweaked to reach a wider consensus.
Italo Vignoli - LibreOffice Marketing & PR
mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email firstname.lastname@example.org
hangout/jabber email@example.com - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0
DB75 1534 3FD0 EA5F 56B5 FDA6 DE82 934C AAB8 D5C0
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
|Re: [board-discuss] Draft Marketing Plan 2020-2025||Sam Tuke <email@example.com>|
|Re: [board-discuss] Draft Marketing Plan 2020-2025||Stephan Bergmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Agenda for TDF board meeting on Friday, June 19th at 1300 Berlin time (UTC+2)
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] TDF's key goals now in Redmine
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Agenda for TDF board meeting on Friday, June 19th at 1300 Berlin time (UTC+2)
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Draft Marketing Plan 2020-2025