Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience

On 5/22/20 8:05 PM, Andras Timar wrote:
> I disagree. It's a myth. Yes, it can be hard, when firewalls, load
> balancers, 50000 users etc. are involved. It's the case when one needs
> professional support. But for the hobbyist, how hard is it to install
> CODE with a few clicks in Univention, or to follow my "5 minute" guides?
>
> https://www.collaboraoffice.com/code/quick-tryout-owncloud-docker/
> https://www.collaboraoffice.com/code/quick-tryout-nextcloud-docker/

I started that, and in tracking down what triggered the error messages I
was seeing, concluded I'd have to run configure, make, make install, or
a similar sequence for half a dozen major components of the distro I
use. I'm not into the ARCH way of doing things.

jonathon