Re: [board-discuss] Designing a poll on LOOL usage patterns & needs (was: LOOL user experience)

I agree with Thorsten.

Not many build their own LibreOffice Online so knowing which platform
they use it would be interesting.

eg.

Are you self hosting your "Cloud" collaborative office suite yourself?
Yes/No

Are you using a local server or remote hosting/VPS/Cloud services?

Which platform are you using to access your "Cloud" collaborative office
suite yourself?
- ownCloud
- NextCloud

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Deputy Member of the Board of Directors