Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience

On 26/05/2020 15:43, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> Paolo Vecchi wrote:
>> 6 As individual users would you like to make a donation to TDF
>> specifically to support the development of LibreOffice Online?
>>
> We can't do that.
Is that a technical issue?
Not even as a selection box in the donation page specifying if they have
a preference to support LibreOffice desktop or Online?

Question 7 doesn't present the same issue?

> Cheers,
>
> -- Thorsten
Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Deputy Member of the Board of Directors