Re: [board-discuss] Quarterly TDF 2020 Key Goals update

Daniel Armando Rodriguez wrote on 24/05/2020 23:05:
>> And the meeting before, it has been promised by the board to inform the
>> community on the status of the 'TDC project', the plan that envisions to
>> deal with products in app stores and possibly tendering and maybe more.
>> That update is to expected very soon.
>
> Let me rephrase, [...] the plan that envisioned to deal with products in
> app stores and raised several concerns within the community.

Sure - thanks Daniel. Might be that part of what I wrote is not optimal.
In any case, more clarity will follow soonish :)

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
mobile : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype : cornouws
blog : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
jabber : cor4office@jabber.org