Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience

El 2020-05-22 10:33, Heiko Tietze escribió:
On 22.05.20 16:09, Simon Phipps wrote:
A survey form would be the best way to go a about it

Happy to support this but no idea how to start. Ordinary users cannot
answer "What's the best solution for you to get LOOL?" neither "Which
kind of authentication do you prefer? [OpenFoo, LibreBar, PublicQux]".
And isn't the setup kind of a stack that needs to be installed with
(Next)Cloud, LOOL backend, and (COOL)-UI?

So what I'd need for a survey is a couple of simple questions that
everybody can answer. My preferred type of question is multiple-choice
with additional "Other" option.

My initial take,

* Shall enterprises (and even individuals) can deploy their own LOOL to have a cloud based collaborative office suite?
+ Yes
+ No
+ Other (explain)

* Deployment on cloud servers under your control or on-prem should require high-level technical expertise?
+ Yes
+ No
+ Other (explain)

The platform should allow the possibility of adding integrations with other software platform?
+ Yes
+ No
+ Other (explain)

--