Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience

Hi Marco,

Marco Marinello - Mailing lists wrote on 22/05/2020 20:39:

> Therefore, I totally endorse Paolo's proposal. TDF should, in my
> opinion, definitely release working stable binaries of online. Many many
> associations out there don't have the money or simply don't need a
> professional support just the same way it happens for the client version.

Thanks for bringing this forward and good to see a future contributor
possibly ;)

What you say, is a clear statement, that we all - the full community -
will think and discuss about when the 'start document', that has been
decided in today's board meeting. I hope that can be ready soon, since
it's a very important and hot topic. I hope you also appreciated the
other parts of the meeting of course.

Greetings,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
mobile : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype : cornouws
blog : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
jabber : cor4office@jabber.org