Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience

Hi Heiko, all,

Heiko Tietze wrote:
> So what I'd need for a survey is a couple of simple questions that
> everybody can answer. My preferred type of question is
> multiple-choice with additional "Other" option.

Thus my (perhaps unintuitive) suggestion to start discussing the
details on the design list - Daniel already listed a number of
different personas (members, certified professionals, and sysadmins),
and it is not unreasonable to assume they might have different needs.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten