[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience
- From: Daniel Armando Rodriguez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 10:50:46 -0400
- To: email@example.com
El 2020-05-22 10:09, Simon Phipps escribió:
A survey form would be the best way to go about it.
Also note that - regardless of package availability - as conceived Libreoffice Online is beyond the scope of most individuals as it requires access to cloud infrastructure, familiarity with certificates and a willingness to manage web security. That's why I have proposed LiOn Pi, which is targeted at individuals.
At least a sysadmin would be willing to deal with, but as far as I know currently is hard enough even for such profiles.
On Fri, 22 May 2020, 14:36 Thorsten Behrens, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Hi Daniel, all,
Daniel Armando Rodriguez wrote:
I believe we should know what people expects when downloading aDepends on who's the target audience of that question, I guess.
docker img, if it fits the needing or what do they have to deal
Possibly the design, or the website list are better places to discuss
Daniel Armando Rodriguez
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
|[board-discuss] Update to today's call agenda||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [board-discuss] Update to today's call agenda||Simon Phipps <email@example.com>|
|[board-discuss] LOOL user experience||Daniel Armando Rodriguez <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience||Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>|
|Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience||Simon Phipps <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience
- Previous by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Designing a poll on LOOL usage patterns & needs (was: LOOL user experience)
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience