Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience

El 2020-05-22 10:09, Simon Phipps escribió:

A survey form would be the best way to go about it.

Also note that - regardless of package availability - as conceived Libreoffice Online is beyond the scope of most individuals as it requires access to cloud infrastructure, familiarity with certificates and a willingness to manage web security. That's why I have proposed LiOn Pi, which is targeted at individuals.

At least a sysadmin would be willing to deal with, but as far as I know currently is hard enough even for such profiles.

{Terse? Mobile!}