Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience

On 22.05.20 16:09, Simon Phipps wrote:
> A survey form would be the best way to go a about it

Happy to support this but no idea how to start. Ordinary users cannot answer "What's the best solution for you to get LOOL?" neither "Which kind of authentication do you prefer? [OpenFoo, LibreBar, PublicQux]". And isn't the setup kind of a stack that needs to be installed with (Next)Cloud, LOOL backend, and (COOL)-UI?

So what I'd need for a survey is a couple of simple questions that everybody can answer. My preferred type of question is multiple-choice with additional "Other" option.