[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Update to today's call agenda
- Subject: [board-discuss] Update to today's call agenda
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 10:39:43 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
find below a quick update to today's call agenda:
* Wrt. item #4 (vote proposal), this item will be turned into a discussion item. The rationale for this is that more input from the community is sought, before the item can be turned into a vote. We will in parallel get input from the infra team on this topic.
* Additionally, a conflict of interest accusation was made. The board will discuss this internally first. As that item arrived too late to be considered for today's formal agenda, the discussion might take place before or during the next meeting. Further information will be published in accordance with our statutes.
* Wrt. updates about the status of a business entity, the board currently finalizes a statement that will be sent out to the community within the next days.
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: email@example.com
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
|Re: [board-discuss] Update to today's call agenda||Simon Phipps <email@example.com>|
|Re: [board-discuss] Update to today's call agenda||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board meeting on Friday, May 22nd at 1300 Berlin time (UTC+2)
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Update to today's call agenda
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board meeting on Friday, May 22nd at 1300 Berlin time (UTC+2)
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Update to today's call agenda