[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24
- From: Sam Tuke <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 15:37:16 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, Uwe Altmann <email@example.com>
Uwe: it's a shame that your tone is aggressive, and that you assume bad faith, because it undermines the point you're making, which I believe is a good one.
Board: To phrase Uwe's question differently: can we on this list expect swifter and more comprehensive minutes in future? Could inexpensive process changes be made to enable that?
On 14 May 2020 13:55:11 GMT+02:00, Uwe Altmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>Am 13.05.20 um 11:54 schrieb Stephan Ficht:
>> The meeting commences at 13:05
>> ends 13:09 Berlin time.
>...and the minutes then need two an a half weeks to be published? And at time there was really nothing worth working on it? Or reporting to the community?
>Ain't you ashamed of this document of obvious idleness? There are open issues which damage the Foundation and the community as long they are not solved and you dare to just do nothing? Or at least to tell us nothing about what has been discussed and/or done?
>Just to remind item 4 of the last TDF board meeting: "4. Discuss: one of the highest Ranking in budget vote: ...what to do in general...(Lothar, All 5 minutes, if needed shifted to the private part)"
>I' afraid 5 minutes will be not good enough by half. And besides that: A shift to the private part is not welcome at all.
>Mit freundlichen Grüßen
>To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
>Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
>List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
|Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24||Stephan Ficht <email@example.com>|
|Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24||Uwe Altmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24
- Previous by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24