[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24
- From: Uwe Altmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 13:55:11 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Am 13.05.20 um 11:54 schrieb Stephan Ficht:
> The meeting commences at 13:05
> ends 13:09 Berlin time.
...and the minutes then need two an a half weeks to be published? And at time there was really nothing worth working on it? Or reporting to the community?
Ain't you ashamed of this document of obvious idleness? There are open issues which damage the Foundation and the community as long they are not solved and you dare to just do nothing? Or at least to tell us nothing about what has been discussed and/or done?
Just to remind item 4 of the last TDF board meeting: "4. Discuss: one of the highest Ranking in budget vote: ...what to do in general...(Lothar, All 5 minutes, if needed shifted to the private part)"
I' afraid 5 minutes will be not good enough by half. And besides that: A shift to the private part is not welcome at all.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
|Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24||Sam Tuke <email@example.com>|
|[board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24||Stephan Ficht <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Membership Committee Meeting minutes 2020-03-30
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24