[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24
- Subject: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24
- From: Stephan Ficht <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 11:54:15 +0200
- To: email@example.com
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24
Session chair: Franklin Weng
Keeper of the minutes: Michael Meeks
In the meeting: Michael, Thorsten, Franklin, Florian (ED), Paolo
(Deputy), Nicolas (Deputy), Emiliano, Cor, Daniel
Representation: Nicolas for Lothar
Deputy Chairman of the Board is in the meeting. One of the Chairman or
Deputy Chairman is required to be present or represented for having a
The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders
without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of
the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of
Directors members are attending the call.
The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in
the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and
invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.
The meeting is quorate and invitation happened in time. From now on,
motions can be passed with the agreement of a simple majority of those
remaining present. The majority threshold is currently 4.
The meeting commences at 13:05 Berlin time.
1. Q&A: Answering Questions from the community (All, max. 15 minutes)
Rationale: Provide an opportunity for the community to ask questions to
the new board and about TDF.
+ no-one present to ask questions.
2. Discuss: Process of publishing the Board minutes, additional ways for
informing and discussing issues (Lothar, Florian, All 5 minutes)
Rationale: Clarifying the process with all/public, collecting new ideas
for additional interactions between board and members
with Lothar not attending the call skipping
Public part ends 13:09 Berlin time.
Franklin Weng (Session chair)
Michael Meeks (Keeper of the minutes)
Stephan Ficht, Administrative Assistant
Tel: +49 30 5557992-64 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
|Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24||Uwe Altmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board meeting on Friday, May 8th at 1300 Berlin time
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Membership Committee Meeting minutes 2020-03-30
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board meeting on Friday, May 8th at 1300 Berlin time
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24