Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-03-13

On 31.03.20 12:45, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> 4. Status quo about Pending Actions (Lothar 5min)
>
> A.2020-01-30.NC get an estimate on template creation cost
> A.2020-01-30.MM get an estimate on template code work
> A.2020-01-30.TB setup ESC call/discussion on OOXML improvement
> A.2020-01-30.FE estimate costs of Campus Ambassador programme
> Update bank warrants -> Florian [waiting for Berlin representation statement before]
>
>    Rational: clarifying todos, timeline
>
>     -Nicolas: main idea is to start project to create shiny and high quality templates

We discussed the idea last year with Elio Qoshi from open labs (Tirana). There was a rough number of 5000€ in the room for professional Writer templates. Regarding localization there might be a prototype by LBP for Impress templates, see https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/58787