Public agenda for TDF board meeting on Friday, March 27th at 1300 Berlin time

Dear community,

find below the public agenda for the

TDF board meeting
on Friday, March 27th at 1300 Berlin time

For time zone conversion, see e.g.
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20200327T13&p1=37&p2=136&p3=241&p4=589

*IMPORTANT* During the last meetings, we experienced problems with the web conference when more than approximately 15 participants joined the call. Audio was cut off for some and there was a huge delay for others.

We are truly sorry for the inconveniences. The community (thanks a lot to everyone involved!) has in parallel run several tests and we want to evaluate an alternate software for tomorrow's call, to enable everyone to participate. We will send out the final meeting link soon.

Here's the public agenda:

1. Q&A: Answering Questions from the community (Lothar and Franklin, max. 15 minutes)

    Rationale: Provide an opportunity for the community to ask questions to the new board and about TDF.

2. Information: Annual report, finances and budget (Florian, 10min)

    Rational: giving informations, bringing transparency to process/deadlines, planing follow ups

3. Information, Discussion: LPI agreement (South America) for certification (Daniel, 10min)

    Rational: information what was asked, status quo, discussion about follow on

4. Status quo about / Tracking of Board Actions Items/ToDos/Goals in Redmine (Lothar 5min)

    Rational: clarifying single point of search for todos and status, timeline, involved persons, clarifying needed confidentiality for which one

Florian Effenberger wrote:

We are truly sorry for the inconveniences. The community (thanks a lot to everyone involved!) has in parallel run several tests and we want to evaluate an alternate software for tomorrow's call, to enable everyone to participate. We will send out the final meeting link soon.

for Friday, we'll have the meeting at

  https://bbb.opencloud.lu/b/pao-fkv-6px
  (thanks a lot to Paolo for providing that!)

and use our Jitsi instance at

  https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/TDFBoard

only as a fallback.

Thank a lot,