Re: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board meeting on Friday, March 27th at 1300 Berlin time

Hi all,

please let it be like communicated for today and see, how this platform performs.
If it is needed I inĀ  the role of a moderator will send a mail on this channel with a "call to switch" to jitsi platform
as Florian mentioned.

Nevertheless my proposal is, to do the next public board meeting in 14 days in the jitis platform again,
and try with some "how to" on client side..

Because independent of the platform there seems to be "best practises" like switching off video,
using special kind of browser, ... Perhaps we could have a short report of the results of
the test and a "Do and Do not" on client side.

Hear you in approx 2 h, take care and stay healthy
Lothar

--
Lothar Becker - CoChair of the LibreOffice TDF Certification Committee
email lothar.becker@libreoffice.org