Re: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board meeting on Friday, March 27th at 1300 Berlin time

Florian Effenberger kirjoitti 26.3.2020 klo 23.27:
Hello,

Florian Effenberger wrote:
We are truly sorry for the inconveniences. The community (thanks a lot to everyone involved!) has in parallel run several tests and we want to evaluate an alternate software for tomorrow's call, to enable everyone to participate. We will send out the final meeting link soon.

for Friday, we'll have the meeting at

    https://bbb.opencloud.lu/b/pao-fkv-6px
    (thanks a lot to Paolo for providing that!)

and use our Jitsi instance at

    https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/TDFBoard

only as a fallback.

This is not what I expected. The last time we discussed this with BoD members, BBB was supposed to be the fallback.

In the last test, BBB was suffering from similar issues as Jitsi: browser using lots of CPU cycles, certain participant periodically losing connection, audio stuttering.

Ilmari