Re: [board-discuss] Invitation to public TDF board meeting on Friday, March 13th at 1300 Berlin time

Hi Drew,

On 11/03/2020 17:43, Drew Jensen wrote:
> I was wondering about the 'FOSDEM goals' is there something that should
> be read before that meeting or is the meeting meant to introduce them?

The latter =) the old & new boards came up with some key goals for the
year a month or go or so at FOSDEM - we intended to publish them at the
time, but havn't got to it yet.

Hopefully we can get to that,

ATB,

Michael.