Re: [board-discuss] How is TDC compelled to keep the user first?

Simon Phipps wrote:
> Dennis wrote:
> > So basical TDC is getting a monopoly on many system, hence the Cannoical
> > example is really perfect.
> >

> I still disagree. TDC is getting temporary agency to act on TDF's behalf
> doing something TDF's board recognises it is very poor at executing. TDF
> could pass that agency to another entity at short notice any time.

I agree with Simon. The comparison does not hold. Provisions to make
sure TDC cannot permanently capture LibreOffice on app stores can
easily be put into the TM license.

Cheers, Thorsten

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Member of the Board
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, Germany