Re: [board-discuss] Representation statement

Hello,

Am 20.02.20 um 15:56 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> Andreas Mantke wrote:
>> it's your view on the statutes and the reasons for the rule about
>> affiliation. I don't share that.
>
> independent of the reading of the statutes - what Franklin sent is
> just the representation statement. That per se does not trigger this
> conflict of interest rule.
>
> Amongst a variety of other things, it depends on the actual meeting
> composition and the topics voted or discussed, so I propose to have
> that discussion when an actual representation takes place.
>
> If there are concerns on the wording of the statement, happy to talk
> on the phone with you anytime.

I already learned from this thread, that there are already three board
members with the same affiliation. The third one was disclosed in this
thread. There were no information about this affiliation in this
message:
https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/msg04346.html

or in a follow up on this list.

Regards,