Representation statement Lothar Becker

I, Lothar Becker, elected member and Chairperson of the Board of
Directors of
The Document Foundation, hereby and until further notice, nominate the
following deputies to represent me during board calls and meetings, in
the order set forth below:

1. Nicolas Christener
     2. Paolo Vecchi

In case the Deputy Chairperson is present, but not me as Chairperson of the
Board, this representation statement only applies to my role as member of
the Board of Directors and not to my role as Chairperson of the Board, that
is then the duty of the Deputy Chairperson.

In case neither the Deputy Chairperson nor me as Chairperson of the Board
are available during a board call or meeting, this representation statement
also applies to my role as Chairperson of the Board, unless conflict of
interest
or other rules prevent so.

Best regards,
Lothar