[board-discuss] Public board meeting on Friday, February 28th, 1300 Berlin time

Dear community,

the new board will have its first usual public board meeting on

 Friday, February 28, 1300 Berlin time
 at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/TDFBoard
*NOTE* We have a new meeting time!

 For time zone conversion, see e.g.
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20200228T13&p1=37&p2=136&p3=241&p4=589

As usual you are all invited to join and ask your questions! Please keep
in mind, that we have a time limit for it of approx 30min from the start.
If you have a specific agenda item you want to discuss about, we kindly
ask to send a reply in beforehand, latest to Monday February 24th
at 1800 Berlin time, so we can plan with it.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Lothar and Franklin

(sorry for some overlappings cc by the lists)

--
Lothar K. Becker, Member of the Board of Directors

mail: lothar@documentfoundation.org
phone: +49 7202 9499 001 (c/o .riess applications gmbh)