[board-discuss] Representation statement

I, Daniel Armando Rodriguez, elected member of the Board of Directors of The Document Foundation, hereby and until further notice, nominate the following deputies to represent me during board calls and meetings, in the order set forth below:

1. Paolo Vecchi

--
Daniel Armando Rodriguez, Member of the Board of Directors