Re: [board-discuss] Representation statement

Hi Andreas,

On 20/02/2020 13:57, Andreas Mantke wrote:
> Am 20.02.20 um 14:47 schrieb Franklin Weng:
>> I, Franklin Weng, elected member of the Board of Directors of The
>> Document Foundation, hereby and until further notice, nominate the
>> following deputies to represent me during board calls and meetings, in
>> the order set forth below:
>>
>>      1. Nicolas Christener
>>      2. Paolo Vecchi
>
> if I remember correctly Nicolas is partner of Collabora. Thus there
> might be three person with the same affiliation in the board call, if
> he'll represent you. This wouldn't be in accordance with the statutes.

As Franklin is also a partner, that seems rather moot.

Beyond that - I think, once again, your interpretation of affiliation
is not one that stands up to scrutiny.

It is also somewhat offensive to insinuate that Collabora's partners
are not free agents who can and do act in the best interests of the
community they were elected to represent.

Regards,

Michael.