[board-discuss] Acceptance of BoD role

Dear Nicolas,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
having been elected as deputy member of the Board.
Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the Board by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".

I wish you a Happy New Year!
Kindest regards.
---
Gabriele Ponzo, Chairman of the Membership Committee

"
I, Nicolas Christener, elected Deputy Director of the Board of "The
Document Foundation", hereby accept this position within the Stiftung
bürgerlichen Rechts "The Document Foundation". My term will start February
18, 2020.

Signed: Nicolas Christener

Ich, Nicolas Christener, gewähltes Ersatzmitglied des Vorstands der "The
Document Foundation", nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts "The Document Foundation" an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 18. Februar
2020.

Unterzeichnet: Nicolas Christener
"