[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Acceptance of BoD role
- Subject: [board-discuss] Acceptance of BoD role
- From: Gabriele Ponzo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 10:44:47 +0100
- To: Michael Meeks <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
having been elected as member of the Board.
Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the Board by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".
I wish you a Happy New Year!
Gabriele Ponzo, Chairman of the Membership CommitteeThe Document
Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 BerlinGemeinnützige rechtsfähige
Stiftung des bürgerlichen RechtsLegal details:
I, Michael Meeks, elected Director of the Board of "The Document
Foundation", hereby accept this position within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts "The Document Foundation". My term will start February 18, 2020.
Signed: Michael Meeks
Ich, Michael Meeks, gewähltes Mitglied des Vorstands der "The Document
Foundation", nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts "The
Document Foundation" an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 18. Februar 2020.
Unterzeichnet: Michael Meeks
|[board-discuss] Re: Acceptance of BoD role||Michael Meeks <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Affiliation change and greetings
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Acceptance of BoD role
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Re: Acceptance of BoD role
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Re: Acceptance of BoD role