[board-discuss] Acceptance of BoD role

Dear Thorsten,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
having been elected as member of the Board.
Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the Board by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".

I wish you a Happy New Year!
Kindest regards.
---
Gabriele Ponzo, Chairman of the Membership CommitteeThe Document
Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 BerlinGemeinnützige rechtsfähige
Stiftung des bürgerlichen RechtsLegal details:
http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint

"
I, Thorsten Behrens, elected Director of the Board of "The Document
Foundation", hereby accept this position within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts "The Document Foundation". My term will start February 18, 2020.

Signed: Thorsten Behrens

Ich, Thorsten Behrens, gewähltes Mitglied des Vorstands der "The Document
Foundation", nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts "The
Document Foundation" an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 18. Februar 2020.

Unterzeichnet: Thorsten Behrens
"
---
Gabriele Ponzo, Chairman of the Membership Committee