[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Affiliation change and greetings
- Subject: [board-discuss] Affiliation change and greetings
- From: Marina Latini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 17:54:17 +0100
- To: Board Discuss <email@example.com>
the end of 2019 was also marking an important change to my relationship with TDF.
I already informed the core group (board, team and MC) and now it's time to share the news with you too.
After 18 months of collaboration, CIB decided to not extend my contract. This decision is obviously having a big impact on my general LibreOffice commitment and from December 15 I officially changed my affiliation from CIB to unaffiliated.
Let me say thanks to everyone before the end of my last term as board director. Was a real pleasure and honor to serve TDF and the Community and I can't still find proper words to say thanks to all of you for the trust you gave me for two consecutive terms. This was a four years journey where I learned a lot from each of you. I can't say that everything was going on always smoothly, but I hope I was able to met the expectations.
I hope to keep the good relationships established with all of you also when the term will end.
I wish all the best to the new elected board.
IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode
GPG key "ID" 0xF010C774 - DAEC 51E7 4316 5FAE EAE0 F256 3DB8 2837 F010 C774
Better use 64-bit 0x3DB82837F010C774 here is why: https://evil32.com/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Final results of 2019 elections for Board of Directors
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Acceptance of BoD role
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Final results of 2019 elections for Board of Directors
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] RE: Acceptance of BoD role