[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Final results of 2019 elections for Board of Directors
- Subject: [board-discuss] Final results of 2019 elections for Board of Directors
- From: Gabriele Ponzo <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 21:13:50 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear members, dear community,
I hereby announce the final results of The Document Foundation's Board of
Directors elections 2019.
With the challenging phase having ended and conflict resolved, the
following results are now the final ones.
The vote preliminary results were in conflict with § 8 IV of our statutes (
https://www.documentfoundation.org/statutes.pdf), as three candidates -
Michael Meeks, Cor Nouws and Jan Holešovský - have the same affiliation.
The elected candidates and the membership committee discussed the options
to resolve the conflict and Jan Holešovský decided to not accept the role.
The membership committee would like to thank Kendy for his support in this
and especially for his longtime work in the board!
Therefore, elected as member of the Board of Directors, in this order are:
Michael Meeks, Thorsten Behrens, Franklin Weng, Daniel Armando Rodriguez,
Cor Nouws, Lothar Becker, Emiliano Vavassori
And elected as deputies of the Board of Directors are:
Nicolas Christener, Paolo Vecchi
Many thanks to all the candidates who stood for election and to all the
voters, who have demonstrated their engagement in our Foundation.
My congratulations to all the elected.
By separate mail each one will be invited to accept the new role as Member
or Deputy of the Board of Directors.
The newly elected Board of Directors will only be in charge beginning from
February 18, 2020.
But to help the transition, the current Board of Directors will include
them in the decision making process from now on.
Gabriele Ponzo, Chairman of the Membership Committee
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Preliminary Results of 2019 Elections for next TDF Board of Directors
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Affiliation change and greetings
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Preliminary Results of 2019 Elections for next TDF Board of Directors
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Affiliation change and greetings