[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] Self-nomination for next Board
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] Self-nomination for next Board
- From: Andreas Mantke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 18:44:04 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Am 07.12.19 um 15:07 schrieb Paolo Vecchi:
> Re: [board-discuss] Self-nomination for next Board
> Hi all,
> sorry for the delay in answering back but I've got notified I've been
> mentioned on the mailing list and that reminded me I didn't yet subscribe.
> I'd like to thank Sam and Michael which, while I was blissfully
> unaware of what was going on, vouched for my integrity with kind words.
> I'd like also to thank you, Andreas, for taking time to make sure no
> candidates may have conflict of interests which would be damaging to
> TDF reputation.
> I can confirm that my companies have no contracts with companies for
> which a candidate is working.
Thank you for this clarification!
> I'm also happy to disclose that in the past I worked with quite a few
> of the candidates to further the TDF cause and facilitate the adoption
> of LibreOffice.
Good luck for further work in this direction.
> Now that I'm duly subscribed to the mailing list I'll be happy to
> respond to anybody that may have questions or doubts about the value I
> could bring to the BoD.
Welcome on this list ;-)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
|Re: [board-discuss] Self-nomination for next Board||"Paolo Vecchi" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Self-nomination for next Board
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Preliminary Results of 2019 Elections for next TDF Board of Directors
- Previous by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Self-nomination for next Board
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Candidacy to the BoD elections: Nicolas Christener